Monday, November 07, 2005

after abot 2.5 months of my site saying "coming soon" it is finally up!! check it out at www.withunmindphotography.com now, of course this is my first try at creating a website and i still have much to learn. also, i still need to add text to some of the pages as well as change some colors in the gallery and try to fix some bugs there and just getting it looking more like the way i want it too!! lol ! thanks so much tosha, denys, jenn, kari and kristin for helping me out girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Where have you been? Tried to im you btwn msn and hello but no answer! Ignored me or what? Just kidding and wanted to say hello. Your gallery is beautiful and considering yourself that it will be on my blog so folks will check into yours. By the way, how is Sher? And your family? Say hello when you can, okay? Take care and hugs!

Raquita said...

yo! you have a wonderful eye - i wish you were is St. louis - I would love to work with you! you have such a great view keep working on that!