Saturday, August 06, 2005

we are teething!

actually we have been for about a month now. but it is really in full force now! she cant get enough of putting things in her mouth, constantly chewing, chomping and gnawing. and oh the drool.....
man where is time going. i dont know if its just because its the summer or what. but, time seems to just be flying by. it seems just as soon as one week begins, its already ending!! the kids are done with summer school and day camp now and of course mikayla is always bored. i'm wrapping up the last peices of my first freelance design job! my last task will be to take pics at the event. this guy is interested in working on more projects together and hopefully this will open up more doors. the photography business is going good, working on some changing and revamping some things, plus working on an exciting new venture with my husband in that arena! i feel like i'm just blabbing, so maybe its time for a mid day nap!!

1 comment:

lynne said...

So, how did you start freelancing? You've sparked my interest. I've been thinking about going back to work, but I don't want to do what I use to do (computer programming) but something more creative and FUN! I've been reading up on a website about freelancing, ephotozine.com.