Saturday, January 20, 2007


this is a little minibook i created for miss ja'kya. i have to say that i am very happy with how it turned out. the photographer in me loves to take pics of my kids but then i'm faced with what to do with all these stinkin pics. if you know me, then you know that i (typically) scrap at a snails pace. these are from my very first shoot of kya when she was only 8 days old. i really liked the pics but had only used a couple of them so far for the birth announcment and thank you cards. i really wanted to find something to do with the rest of them. one night while talking to dawn (miss hunibuni) she showed me t his minibook templates (available at sbb) she was working on. nice . clean. simple. right up my alley and PERFECT for this little project of mine add in these song lyrics and its a done deal. now when i hear this song i always hear lauryn hill singing it but i'm told theres another version sung by a man, i will have to check that out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: