Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i got a story to tell


i got a story to tell. its my story. its all about me!
so me and denys ( http://altagracia05.blogspot.com/)
are doing an all about me album. i've been wanting to do one for a few years now,
cause, hey, i do have a story to tell. a story that i want my kids and grandkids
to be able to look back on. the story of my life. the story of me. so, we got this
thing kicked off, trying to pace ourselves. we are doing a page a week. this is week four.
and i'm just a few pages behind, lol. i know, already! but this is my week to get
caught up. poor denys, i was all on her case for not scrapping and now here she is
wating for me to get done. lol. i cant believe i'm putting up pictures of me.
i like being behind the camera not in front. but , i had to give myself a little reality check -
if its gonna be a book about me , it needs to have at least on pic of me in it. i doubt there weill be
very many pics of me throughout it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: