Thursday, March 01, 2007

journaling



i've decided to start a journal for myself. realease a little creativity and promote a little therapy. i've always been stuck on words and i dont know where my life would be without photos. this will be a combination of both. it'll be called "quote unquote" - life - in and out of quotes, a photo journal inspired by quotes, scriptures, poetry, lyrics and all things words. i have no clue what will become of this project and i my only plan for it is to me to put my heart in to it. it may be all digital , it may be hybrid, it may be all pics , it may be one word or hundreds . whatever. it will be me. i will do me. i am really needing some sort of outlet for me. my first entry will be "i'm so glad trouble dont last always". i'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: