Wednesday, July 13, 2005


my baby turned 3 months yesterday! makes me happy and sad at the same time! i'm so excited to see her reaching and passing different milestones (see how she's pusing up on her elbows :) ). but, then again, it seems that time is flying so stinkin fast ! too stinkin fast . i just dont want to turn around and she's starting school, even though i know it will happen that way ! i just want to make sure i capture every moment of this, just in case i do happen to forget, i'll have it recorded.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I know what you mean my friend. Your amazing shots will always be with you though! You have to be so thankful for that :D

TheCatLord said...

you know i love this! i guess kenzie is warming up to the camera now?!

Pam Healy said...

Oh my gosh--she's adorable!