Friday, July 01, 2005

crossing off list

i can now cross #9 off my list. ordered my 50mm lens tonight from b&h! yes! i cant wait to get and play with that thing! i have the worst light in my house, and i'm hoping this will help out some. let me open up just a bit more. i have one spot that i think i can shoot in my house and use natural light. cant wait to use this lens there. ok, next to work on a new logo so that i can work on the bus. cards. oh yeah, whcc emailed me today with my ftp info and to let me know that my test prints had been sent. too excited about that. been telling myself to set up an account with them for a year. i'm such a procrastinator! so sleepy. dont know why i always choose to come here when i'm tired.

2 comments:

TheCatLord said...

go to bed val.

lynne said...

Can't wait to see how you like your new lens! I so know what you mean about setting up with whitehouse. I STILL have that on my list. I need to compare mpix with them.