Friday, July 08, 2005

oh i think i'm in love! my 50mm lens arrived today. well this evening as i was pulling out of my drive way. i already had my camera with me. so, during a traffic light stop , i whipped it on there. i only got to snap a few pics because we were already running late to where we were headed, but i can already tell that i am gonna love this! the depth of field is too cool! oh and if only for this reason i would have bought it in a sec, i can take a pic in my house without the flash! i have such pitiful lighting in my house! usually (especially in the evening) i HAVE to use the flash to get a decent pic in doors. so to not have to do that, just extra bonus points!!!! and if that didnt make my day...kenzie laughed today for the first time! it was just too too cute! on top of that she had a GREAT day. she spit up a bit more than she had been but she was in such a good mood all day. even laid on the floor several times and "played". great great great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photos you get with that lens! Isn't it adorable when they laugh? TFS!