Tuesday, September 26, 2006


flag football season is in full effect! this is mikayla's first year playing. it makes for a busy day when you add soccer in to the mix. heres a few pics from her first game today. had to snap a few before i send my camera away to new jersey to be FIXED! yes, FIXED! it has just gone crazy! it wont focus on anything unless i put it in auto mode , which i hate doing! i've tried different lenses, different settings, everything, no luck. so, it will to away and hopefully come back brand new! dont know what i'll do in the mean time, my camera is almost like a part of me!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos Valerie!!!! Sorry about your camera- I hope they get it back to you quick- and working good as new!!!

BTW- I swore that I commented on the slide show in your last post, but it must've not gone through- as my cable was kinda wonky last week.

Anyway- you did an amazing job! Very emotional for me to watch. Please thank your dad for his service- and wow what a friend he had! You wouldn't even exist if it weren't for him- really makes you think! Beautiful gift for your dad. :)

God bless!
Laurie