Tuesday, June 28, 2005

my list

ok, so getting things is writing IS going to help me!!
i have made a list. in no particular order other than the order that it comes to mind. my goal is to finish this by the end of summer , preferably by the end of july.
  1. design new (color) business cards
  2. order new page info for my portfolio
  3. add new pics to my portfolio
  4. rearrange portfolio
  5. design my presentation/business card/portfolio slideshow cd
  6. order forms
  7. cut and pass out current business cards
  8. new backdrop stand
  9. buy 50mm lens
  10. buy reflector
  11. clean out behind my backdrop stand that i have now
  12. clean off the computer desk (I dont even use this computer, my husband and kids do)
  13. add prints to studio wall
  14. set up account with whcc (sent in my test prints to them yesterday!!)

some of these are real simple and wont take very long to do, but if i dont write them down they wont get done.

1 comment:

lynne said...

I've been using MPIX, I think I'll send in my test photos to whcc as well.